Here is what I brought inside last October:
Here is what I put out this month:
Eight somewhat bedraggled Hedera helix plants, four of which I didn't even have last fall. Sigh. The Pelargonium seems much unchanged since last fall, having spent the winter blooming intermittently in my bedroom window.
I lost several plants to spider mites this winter, including some of my favorites. My success the previous winter made me overly optimistic, I guess. Those mites are the devil incarnate. In fact, they are the reason I put the plants out so early. I figured the mites would find the fresh, chilly air discouraging. (I also washed the plants with a soap/water/alcohol solution before putting them out.) Despite the setbacks, I am determined to replenish my collection.