As a follow-up to my last post, I thought I'd share a few more pictures of my Aloes. One thing I noticed, and am mildly embarrassed about, is that I don't have positive IDs for quite a few of my plants, beyond being sure that they are Aloes. This works out okay in caring for them, but seems, well, somewhat lacking if I am going to write about them.
Maybe Aloe bellatula, maybe not
Aloe striata. This isn't a plant with offsets, but rather three individuals potted together.
Small Aloe juvenna, grown from offsets of my larger plant (not pictured)
NoId Aloe, with very sharp teeth
This one looks like it could be Aloe 'Doran Black' but I am uncertain.
Aloe greenii x linneata. I had another of these, and it was a bit different looking, with larger spots. That one developed unsightly black depressions on the leaves, so I tossed it.
I think this is Aloe saponaria. I think that because I know I bought an A. saponaria a few years ago, and I know that I didn't get rid of it. Since I don't have anything else that could possibly be A. saponaria, by process of elimination, this must be it. I post this as a cautionary tale: Don't lose those tags boys and girls!