Wednesday, November 11, 2009

From Last Summer's Garden

Life has been a trifle hectic here among the leaves, so in lieu of a more substantive post, I thought I'd share some of my favorite flower close-ups from my outdoor garden. I grew the Echinaceas, Balloon Flowers, Cosmos, and Rudbeckias myself from seed.


Echinacea purpurea 'White Swan'

Rudbeckia hirta 'Prairie Sun'
These were my favorites from my garden last summer


NoId Hemerocallis (Daylily)

Asclepias tuberosa (Butterfly weed)

Cosmos bipinnatus

Another Hemerocallis

Echinacea purpurea

Platycodon grandiflorus (Balloon flower)

Yet another Hemerocallis

Platycodon grandiflorus (Double Balloon Flower)

Tune in tomorrow for a return to houseplant posts.

2 comments:

Sujata said...

Love your flowers Karen. Truly inspiring me to do more in my garden!

Karen715 said...

Thank you, Sujata. I certainly appreciate the compliment.